The final nominations have been counted and the following people have received the required nominations for the following positions:
Enduro Director - Austin Henry, Josh Martin
President - Jim Edgington, Tony Everhart
Ballots have been mailed. You may submit your vote via email or mail. Deadline for ballots is October 27th. All votes will be counted on October 28th.
From Connie @ Hallett Motor Racing Circuit -
Welcome, karters, crews, friends, workers
. . . To KART 2016 Enduro National Championships at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit October 7 – 9.
1. Looking forward to three wonderful days with KART
2. As a courtesy to early arrivals for the weekend, the gates will be open Thursday evening 5:00 to 10:00.
3. The last mile off Hwy 99 on road 55 (also known as 5500 Rd) has been repaired and is much friendlier than in the past.
4. If you want to reserve a raceport or garage, either email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message 918-356-4814
5. Hallett Foto Shoppe offering photos of you and your car on track
6. Hallett Gift Shop stocked with new line of shirts, hats, mugs, including 40th anniversary logos
See you this weekend,
Connie and the Hallett crew
The Annual Board of Directors meeting will be held on October 29th, 2016 at Jesss and Jim' Steakhouse (517 E. 135th Street Kansas City, MO). The meeting will begin at 8:00am. This is a rule change year. If you would like anything added to the agenda please submit it to the KART Administrative Office (email@example.com or 24995 S. Meadowridge Road Claremore OK 74019) no later than October 15th.
The election nominations were mailed out Sept 26th. You may submit your nomination via email or mail. The following positions / directors are up for election: Enduro - Austin Henry, President - Jim Edgington
Count best 6 of 7 events towards series points championship (1 drop). A minimum of 5 events must be entered to qualify for awards.
*Bonus Points Races (50 points each)
K.A.R.T. (Karters of America Racing Triad) was founded in 1994 as a not-for-profit organization and began sanctioning races in 1995.Read More